Join the City of Tifton and gain experience that could jump start your career!
An internship can help you meet your academic requirements and benefit the next chapter of your life. This learning experience will give students a better understanding of municipal government. Interns will utilize their knowledge and skills to complete a series of tasks and projects and should be committed to fulfilling their internship in its entirety. There will also be opportunities to participate in special activities.
Internship opportunities in marketing, human resources, community development, information technology and finance. Internships will last up to eight weeks, up to 40 hours a week at $10 per hour.
- Current enrollment in a Georgia college, university or technical school
- United States citizen or authorized to work in the Unites States
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Submission of application with a current copy of transcript (Include area of interest)
- Academic major and objectives for internship
- Letter of recommendation from advisor or professor
Contact Human Resources at (229) 391-3941 or email@example.com for questions or more information.